ICONIP 2009 : 16th International Conference on Neural Information Processing
Bangkok, Thailand, December 1-5, 2009
Instructions for Oral Presentation
1. Each presenter is allocated 20 minutes in total. It is recommended that
each oral presentation would take 15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A.
2. Please inform us beforehand if you have any special requirements.
Microsoft Powerpoint as well as OpenOffice will be available on the computer
provided in the presentation room.
3. Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Poster Presentation
1. Each poster presenter will get two poster boards. The workable size of
each poster board surface is 90 cm in width and 120 cm in height.
2. The poster session will be held on Thursday 3 December 2009 from 15:30 until
18:30 on the 10th floor of the Hotel Windsor Suites.
3. Posters can be mounted from 9:30, Thursday 3 December. Tacks will be
4. Please dismount your poster at the end of the poster session.
5. Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Presentation Instructions
- Travel Information
- Important Dates
- Conference Committee
- Program Committee
- Technical Committee
- Paper Submission
- Special Sessions
- Conference Schedule
- Conference Fee
- Camera Ready Format
- Collocated Conference
- Thailand Information
ICONIP 2009 Contact
TEL : +66-2470-9834